11.5.11

friends... are complicated

in teen living today we started our new subject on friends. my teacher started to talk about having friends that you are really close to one year and then the next you hardly talk to them. all that did is remind me of last year.

i had an amazing friend (and i have no dought that she is still an amazing friend to someone). the last few weeks of school we would go hang out with another girl. i was fine with it, she seemed nice. then it was the last day of school. something happened and I reallized that she wasn't with us. i texted her and all she said is that i ditched her. i was really sad. in the summer we would text (rarely). and she would say that we needed to hang out. we never saw each other until the first day of school. she was my best friend and we told each other everything.

then in choir we all got to go outside and "work" (which doesn't work with a bunch of teenagers). well just happens that she ends up in my talent days group. it made me sad because she won't even talk to me now. she talked to two of my other friends, but not me. i don't care for her any less than than I did when we were best friends. and I don't think she realizes that. and I just wish I could tell her that.

today wasn't exactly the greatest day but on the bright side, i have a ton of AMAZING friends who I love! and who I know care about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment